12/27/2012

'cause I'm in love, so old, put your flowers down it's too cold, with the sun on my back it's a nice day

North Vancouver, Capilano suspension bridge, British Columbia

Chelsea and me

Me, Victoria and Emily at the Foundation on my 22nd birthday

In the land of pink flamingos, at the Rumpus Room in Vancouver. Taken by my friend Amber

Nachos at The Foundation in Vancouver that look kind of gross but were spectacular

Me and Tylor on the beach in Stanley Park at night

Carousel at the Vancouver Christmas Market

Me and Chelsea at a party the night before my birthday

Fruit soaps at the Vancouver Christmas Market

Kim and Chelsea at the Legion

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Alyssa for dropping by the Vancouver Christmas Market. Hope you had an amazing time, and from all of us at the market we hope you have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the fruit soaps look so cool MUST FIND SOME ASAP alskjd and your hair is brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete