11/02/2012

in starlit nights I saw you, so cruelly you kissed me, your lips a magic world, your sky all hung with jewels

I know it's November 2nd, but I've never been on time for anything in my life.









Ideas for next year/some of my favourite classics: the tooth fairy, a fortune teller, Carrie, Minnie Mouse, a sugar skull, a unicorn, the solar system, Mary Poppins, a mannequin, a nun, David Bowie, Cruella DeVille, Frida Kahlo, an alien, Wednesday Addams, any character from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, Lydia Deetz, Beetlejuice, Miss Argentina, and one that my sisters friend did, and I thought it was absolutely brilliant; a deviled egg. For three girls you could be the witches from Hocus Pocus; two girls could be Jane and Daria. For couples; Mario and Princess Peach, ghost and a ghostbuster, little red riding hood and the big bad wolf.

Source for the first photo

2 comments: